We are looking for a Supervisor with a 'Can-do' attitude, who is successful through the team and has a passion for food and service quality.Package description
We have an exciting opportunity for a Ward Host Supervisor to join our team at BMI Harbour Hospital. This role is for 37.5 hours per week.
Please note this position requires flexibility as you will be expected to work weekends and bank holidays (rota based). Shifts include mornings and afternoons being either 7am to 3pm, 10am to 6pm or 12pm to 8pm.
- Support the Unit Manager in supervising and development of the team
- Ensure the delivery of high standards of food quality and service
- Take responsibility for certain aspects of the business
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food and support services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio