General Manager - Private Healthcare
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced and professional General Manager to join the senior management team at one of our most prestigious hospitals in North London. You will be based in our high end private healthcare institution and manage a team of up to 150 highly skilled employees across the patient, staff and housekeeping areas. If you have experience within hotels/contract catering and are looking for a new and exciting challenge - we want to hear from you!Package description
- Up to £50,000
- Mainly Monday - Friday working hours
- Lots of scope to develop
You will have overall responsibility for the a la carte patient dining, hospitality, staff dining and house keeping. You will also be responsible for liaising with the client on a daily basis and building strong working relationships. This is one of our most prestigious contracts where every day is different, you will be leading a strong workforce of up to 150, ensuring standards are met and exceeded and that food quality and customer service is at a 5 star standard at all times. You will need to be extremely passionate about catering and service delivery, diligent and professional and be able to work well under pressure.
- Previous restaurant general management / venue management within high end operations
- Strong knowledge of Food Safety & HSE
- Passionate about 5 star food and service
- A track record for managing within budget – great finance and commercial experience is a must
- Evidence of ability to lead innovation and grow sales
- Strong people manager
- Client relationship building high on the agenda
Medirest is the specialist healthcare services arm of Compass Group, the world’s largest provider of catering and support services. Our national coverage includes service provision in over 50 acute hospitals, as well as a large number of smaller treatment centres.