Account Manager - multi-site
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to oversee one of our high profile accounts across London and the wider UK. The main purpose of the Account Manager is to lead the management team to deliver all catering operations across our client’s varied portfolio of commercial contracts. The successful candidate will be process driven, innovative, with exceptional attention to detail, and have experience in change management and increasing standards to exceed expectations.Package description
- Up to £60,000
- Monday - Friday only!
- Multi-site Account Management opportunity
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts.Main responsibilities
As the Account Manager, you will manage multiple sites in London and the wider UK, with an average combined turnover of £8.5mill. You will oversee all catering operations, which include employee dining, retail, hospitality, fine dining and conferences/events and be accountable for delivering on set targets and sales.
The successful candidate will have experience of driving business and delivering change initiatives to ensure we provide a world class service to our clients. To be considered for this role, you will be a professional General/Account Manager with experience of similar sized contracts, and who has a history of managing multiple client relationships. You must have a strong focus on attention to detail with a track record in delivering financially in a high-end commercial business.Ideal candidate
- Leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in multi-site management
- Track record of delivering great results through remote teams
- Process driven with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in driving change and transforming catering services across a number of different locations
- Flexibility and commitment to regular travel (Monday - Friday)
- Excellent client communications skills with the ability to present information clearly
- Managing, coaching and developing the teams
- Reviewing the unit and contract performance to identify areas of improvement
- A proven track record of delivering results through engaging managers to deliver exceptional standards of service at their sites
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER