Hospitality Assistant Monday to Friday £18k
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Charlton House, our business and industry division specialising in high quality staff catering services and support services such as reception across the UK.Summary
A great opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Assistant.
Performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service in the catering unitMain Responsabilities:
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- Preparation and delivery of hospitality food & drink orders in a prestigeous site
- To use till systems and ensure cash handing procedures are adhered to
- Cleaning and maintaining a hospitlaity kitchen in an efficient manner
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.