We're looking to hire an experienced Senior Supervisor to join our team
You will be responsible for Leading and directing all contract-based teams within the Lifestyle and supporting the catering manager with the whole department; Internal and external client and supplier relationships; Liaising with colleagues within Compass GroupMain responsibilities
· To support the catering manager in the overall operational and fiscal management of the Sussex Police Headquarters catering departments to ensure an excellent standard of service that delivers all financial and commercial targets as well as contractual service level agreements (SLA)
· To lead, direct and coach all direct reports in line with the company and contract operational plans and budgets. making efficient and economic use of resources.
· To ensure that the company’s reputation for quality and service is enhanced to all stakeholders by ensuring that the Company standards in all services are achieved/surpassed and constanly maintained.
· To develop the Compass team to ensure a high performing culture to build long term service delivery and operational solutions to all business challenges within the contract.
· To optimise and where possible improve on contractual increase income streams and PBIT wherever possible.Ideal candidate
We need someone who:
- Is professional and assertive
- Has previous management experience
- Friendly and polite
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.