My client based on Wentworth Estate is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs. It is famous for its Championship golf and three outstanding courses, and a Tennis & Health Club that sets the standard in its class.
They are looking for a Bartender to promote and maintain the highest level of service to the customer by selling and serving all bar products in a friendly and efficient manner, whilst ensuring that all Licensing and Club regulations are met at all times.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours a week (Monday-Sunday) based upon a shift pattern, with flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
Successful candidates will:
- Have experience working in a bar environment
- Have an enthusiastic, out-going yet professional demeanour
- Ideally have an interest in golf but this is not essential
Successful candidates will receive:
· Corporate gym and spa membership
· Use of their 5-star prestigious facilities, including two of their golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant
· Discount on retail in both their spa and pro shop
· Free meals on duty
· Access to gratuities
· Internal training and development
· Company pension scheme
· Free parking
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
My client is passionate about developing their employees; to enable this they offer excellent training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. They are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities!