My client based on Wentworth Estate is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs. It is famous for its Championship golf and three outstanding courses, and a Tennis & Health Club that sets the standard in its class.
The bistro style restaurant is based in the Tennis and Health Club along with a spa, world class gym, fitness studio, tennis courts and swimming pools, and exudes a fun, buzzing yet relaxed atmosphere.
They are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join a vibrant team, providing a 5 star but personalised experience for all members and their guests, whilst ensuring the effective day to day running of their busy venue.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone particularly interested in health and nutrition as there will be plenty of opportunity to develop upon your knowledge and skills within the well-being industry.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week on a rota basis to include some weekends.
Successful candidates will:
- Have current/previous experience working in food and beverage environment
- Have an eye for detail, both in service and operational procedure
- Have the ability to drive performance through mentorship and support
- Have sound knowledge of food hygiene regulations
- Have the ability to lead restaurant service and react to potential challenges
- Have a passion to deliver the highest standards of customer service, ensuring that a 5 star experience is delivered to members and guests
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Have experience in rota management and training is desirable but not essential
Successful candidates will receive:
· Corporate gym and spa membership
· Use of their 5-star prestigious facilities, including two golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant
· Discount on retail in both their spa and pro shop
· Free meals on duty
· Access to gratuities
· A set rota with regular weekends off
· Internal training and development
· Company pension scheme
· Free parking
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
My client is passionate about developing their employees; to enable this they offer excellent training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. They are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities!