We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team at 14forty within Compass Group.
Working as a Cleaning Supervisor you will supervise the work of the cleaning team to ensure the delivery of a quality cleaning service for our prestigious client.
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Perks at work – Discount for cinemas, theme parks, retail and many more
- Competitive pay
- Access to Additional Training
- Career Progression
- To work with the Cleaning team to achieve a quality cleaning service at all times.
- To ensure that good cleaning standards are in operation
- Deal with customer comments / complaints feedback in a professional manner ensuring that reactive measures are taken and the complaint responded to in a timely manner.
- Conduct training/coaching as required and ensure all training is recorded
- Carry out cleaning audits as required and produce reports.
- Attend company and external training courses as well as business meetings as and when required by the management.
- You must have the ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Have attention to detail and aspire to always provide the best service possible.
- Previously cleaning experience.
- Display ability to work under pressure, able to respond to staff shortages and emergencies
- Awareness of health and safety issues
- Ability to use quality inspection procedures appropriately
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility