Chef De Partie
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Charlton House, our business and industry division specialising in high quality staff catering services and support services such as reception across the UK.Summary
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Chef to join our passionate and focused Kitchen Brigade, who embody CH&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredients at this prestigious contract.Main Responsibilities
- Ensure designated area is ready for the start of service
- Carry out all cleaning duties allocated in accordance with the unit cleaning schedule
- Carry out mise-en-place
- Monitor stockholding of perishable items delegated, and rotate stock effectively
- Adhere to all Company and contract rules and regulations
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- Ideally, you will have NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- Similar experience in as a CDP position.