A great opportunity to join our passionate Domestic team on a permanent basis has become available to work within our busy office setting.
This role will suit a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
We have an exciting opportunity for a Domestic Cleaner to join our lovely Domestic team at Enterprise Court in Basingstoke. You will be required to work half an hour each day and ideally be friendly, hardworking and a key team player.Main responsibilities
Responsible for the cleaning standards across the office, this role will involve the following responsibilities:
- High and low Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Cleaning toilets and public areas.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for staff by following the required policies and procedures.
- Liaise with staff on a regular basis and following clear guidelines as requested.
- Use and handle machinery in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines.
- Good command of the English language.
- Awareness of high cleaning standards and be able to complete documentation on a daily basis.
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced office environment and has a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check costs, are met by the employer.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.