We currently have an exciting opportunity at Alton Community Hospital for a housekeeper/cleaner who has the qualities to provide a clean and welcoming environment for our colleagues and clients. You will be required to work during tea service and clean communal areas.Package description
Successful candidates will need to be available to work evenings only as shifts will be from 4pm until 7pm - Monday to Friday.Main responsibilities
- Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for customers by following the required policies and procedures.
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis.
- Serving tea and meals to patients throughout the day.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of bedrooms, corridors and toilets.
- Dispose of waste accordingly.
- Working individually and as part of a team.
- Comply with security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
- Passion about hygiene and customer service
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- An immaculate appearance
- A 'Can do' attitude
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.