Senior Hospitality Assistant
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHERMain responsibilities
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Hospitality Assistant to supervise our highly motivated and focused catering team. The staff restaurant facility caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service. You will be responsible for the smooth running of shifts ensuring that all food service areas are well stocked regularly replenished along with addressing any relevant staffing issuesIdeal candidate
- Proven experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Passion about food and excellent customer service
- Knowledge about products, promotions and sales
- High standards and be quality driven
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Sound awareness of health & safety and food safety legislation
- Be able to address and resolve customer complaints
- An eye for detail
- A 'Can do' attitude
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.