We're looking to hire an experienced Vending Personnel to perform a variety of tasks associated with the vending machines that the contract is responsible for.
To ensure that all vending machines are filled with the correct products, ensure that correct pricing labelling is displayed. Ensure that the vending machines are cleaned and that any adjacent areas are cleaned. The position also includes collecting any cash, ensuring that the appropriate records are completed and maintained and to deal with customer complaints effectively.Main responsibilities
To always look out for opportunities to develop our service
As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency
To promote good safety habits and methods of work requirements
To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to the catering manager.
All change machines are emptied regularly and filled with coins.
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Be able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety.
- CRB if applicable
- Security checked if applicable, SIA, Credit check, depending on the role you carry out. Customer service focused
- Team player and can‐do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.