Customer Service Assistant
We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant to join our small friendly team at our busy bakery factory canteen that caters for many people serving employees breakfast, also providing excellent food and great service.
This role is 20 hours a week, 4 over 7 days includes alternative weekends.Package description
The main duties for this role involve the following:
- Intense customer service
- Working on the counter
- Being front of house, operating the till
- Basic food preparation
- You will be clearing tables
- Cleaning all areas
Full training will be given to the right candidate.
Experience is preferred but not essentialIdeal candidate
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary food service solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.