Salary: From £200 per day, though can be flexible depending on experience
Overtime: Paid at £20 gross an hour
Days/hours: Five days a week; Tuesdays - Saturdays, Tuesday - Friday 11am - 6pm, Saturdays 12pm - 4pm; one Saturday off a month
Unpaid months off: July, August and December
Holiday: 15 paid working days
Looking for an experienced Private Chef, with a love of cooking and knowledge of Italian cuisine, who will be able to plan menus, develop recipes in line with the family’s food preferences, monitor inventory and make appropriate purchases. Simple, fresh, seasonal Italian cooking is preferred with the best ingredients possible.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and developing recipes in accordance with the family and guests tastes, requests, nutritional needs, dietary restrictions and product specifications.
- Collaborate with chefs in other properties identified by the family.
- Procure all kitchen supplies, including groceries and any other items needed, maintaining a detailed inventory list of all purchased appliances.
- Sanitization and organization of the kitchen refrigerators, pantries, drawers, including post event clean up.
- Responding to special requests, errands and all related duties in a timely manner.
- Prepare daily menus and communicate daily to each family member for selection.
- Provision of food pantry items and beverages for the property; accountable for maintaining the appropriate inventory level as well as selection of items stored.
- Plan and prepare box and packaging of food for family to be taken along for travel where required.
- Keeping a very tidy kitchen, particularly as it is open plan.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"