CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.Summary
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join our passionate and focused Kitchen Brigade, who embody CHamp;&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredients at this prestigious contract.Main Responsibilities
- Assist the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
- Ready to take control of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- Present all dishes to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
- To cost all menus in accordance with the budget, record daily wastage and quantities sold
- A desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- Superb culinary skills and is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
- Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen
- Has experience of leading a small team or section
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude