We are looking for a Vending Personnel to join our team. This role 25 hours per week on a part time basis. The working hours are .Monday - Friday; 14:00 pm -19:00 pm.Main responsibilities
- Replenish and clean vending machines to required standards.
- Accurate recording of machine visits, readings, stock etc
- The secure collection of cash from machines and its deposit ready for collection.
- Maintenance of storeroom, including stock rotation, ordering and stock takes.
- Maintenance of company vehicle.
- Security of vehicle, cash and stock.
- Good organisational skills
- Good customer facing skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Must be able to drive
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.