To provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers, whilst ensuring that food production, service and cleaning duties are carried out to the highest possible standards in a safe manner. We are looking for someone who is seeking long term stability, has a great personality and can fit in with our on-site team. The shift patterns for this role are: 7am-3pm (early shift) and 11am-7pm (late shift). Overtime will be offered as per business needs (occasional drinks receptions / dinners in the evenings). We are based close to Canary Wharf with excellent transport links via the underground and DLR.Main responsibilities
- Have previous experience in a hospitality role (hotel, catering, restaurant), Have some experience in fine dining.
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
- Brand Audits
- Increased average spend per head if applicable
- Actively up sell if applicable
- Positive customer and client feedback
- To always look out for opportunities to develop our service
- To prepare, produce and serve food to the brand standard applicable to the site/ unit
- As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency.
- Effective communication
- Successful audit results
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.