We're looking for an experienced Chef Supervisor to support the catering operation. To improve the customer food service experience by delivering the food offer in accordance with company food quality, standards, procedures and client contractual obligations whilst operating within budget.Package description
- Supervise and maintain the cleanliness of all kitchens and surrounding working areas ensuring Health and Safety hazards, issues, near misses and accidents are reported to your line Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- Supervise the delivery of the food service provision required utilising all available resources effectively and efficiently ensuring that all meals are provided to the required quality standards at the specified times to create a consistent customer experience and avoid any service failures or penalties
- Plan food production and process orders via nominated systems and use the correct approved Compass vendors
- Check invoices and delivery notes and report any anomalies using the correct reporting procedure
- A good communicator, able to liaise confidently with customers and engage, motivate and develop team members.
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for food and excellent service delivery
- City and Guilds 706/1,2 or NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Basic Food Hygiene/level 2
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.