Part Time Food Service Manager
We are looking for an experienced Food service Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for menu planning, Brand standards, Stock Control, supervision of staff and overall food production and service.
We’re looking for an experienced Food Service Manager to work 25 hours on a part time basis.Main responsibilities
- Demonstrate that staff are used efficiently to achieve high standards and monetary targets
- Delegate effectively to other members of staff and to coach other staff
- Train staff in the achievement of BOS Standards and ensures these standards are met
- Participate in Quadrant Customer Service initiatives and involves other members of staff
- Ensure that employees adhere to correct hours of work
- Conduct basic training for kitchen staff
- Deal with individual customer requests
- Listen to customer remarks politely and make sure follow up action is taken.
- To be friendly, pleasant and polite to your work colleagues
- Be prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- To inform your colleagues what is going on in the unit and be prepared to go to Company briefing and training sessions.
- To be prepared to help in the unit when necessary
- To see where you need to change your own activities to meet different circumstances.
- To look out for and tell the Manager when you see ways to improve work activities or reduce costs
Quadrant, a joint venture company between Compass Group UK &; Ireland and Royal Mail, is the specialist provider of catering and vending services to the Royal Mail.