We are looking for an experienced Hospitality Supervisor to supervise the hospitality department on a day to day basis making sure the highest standards of customer service are delivered, ensuring a smooth service and consistency. To adhere to legislation concerning all aspects of food, hygiene, health and safety. To achieve all set targets, both financial and operational. To maintain good client relations.Main responsibilities
- Ensure that every client/customer is given polite, friendly and personal service.
- To be visible and approachable to all clients/partners throughout events and maintain a professional image and appearance.
- Strive in the achievement of Customer satisfaction.
- To effectively plan, prioritise and organise workload on a daily basis to meet the demands of the day.
- To show a “Can do” attitude at all times.
- To carry out any other reasonable duty delegated to you by your manager.
- To work alongside your manager ensuring all staff are fully trained in COSHH legislation and any ongoing training is carried out.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained in all areas of responsibility, to be achieved within set financial constraints.
- Proven experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Passion about food and excellent customer service
- Knowledge about products, promotions and sales
- High standards and be quality driven
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Sound awareness of health & safety and food safety legislation
- Be able to address and resolve customer complaints
- An eye for detail.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.