Hospitality Assistant Manager
We are looking to hire an experienced Hospitality Assistant Manager to manage a highly trained team to deliver a profitable and effective Hospitality environment, to deliver great service in line within all Company policies, procedures and guidelines. To manage a commercial business proposition that exceeds client, customer and Compass objectives in order to drive net growth and improve customer retention.Main responsibilities
Understand and deliver all contractual terms.
Support your line manager in the effective liaison with the client to ensure the continual development of the partnership.
- Identify any additional opportunities and discuss with line manager.
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered in line with the expectation look to up sell to increase revenue
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Operational experience in hospitality or similar environment Computer literate
- Strong communication skills Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines Able to communicate at all levels
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.