Looking for a new opportunity? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented General Assistant to perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services and any general support required with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations. To perform general duties which support the efficient running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.Package description
Term Time Only - General Assistant
Spread over 38 weeks
On site parking
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can‐do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- Operating the tills
- General Kitchen Duties
On site training will be providedIdeal candidate
We're looking for someone who has the following qualities:
- Passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
- Able to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Highest level of the English Language
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Be able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety.
- Full Enhanced DBS
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can‐do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Experience of working in an environment where there are peaks and troughs in demand during service times
- Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in relevant areaIf this role is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation! We look forward to receiving your CV.
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.