We are currently looking for a Security officers to join one of our prestigious contracts in London. The ideal candidate will have previous security experience, and excellent customer service skills.Main responsibilities
- Access and Egress Control
- Authenticating right of access
- Completing all necessary paperwork & reports
- Conduct personal searches.
- Conducting internal & external patrols.
- Conducting SEAL checks on all outbound & inbound vehicles.
- Following site specific procedures.
- Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner.
- Maintaining the highest standards of security.
- Managing incident response & reporting.
- Adhering to officer training and welfare.
- Conducting vehicle CAB searches.
- Confident dealing with the public
- Customer Focused Approach
- IT literate
- Previous Security Experience
- SIA License - Door Supervision
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong written communication skills
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.