Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef De Partie? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Chef De Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food; Ensuring all work is to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. The successful candidate will also assist in the smooth running of kitchen with direction from the Head Chef.Main responsibilities
The successful Chef De Partie will:
- Prepare and cook sufficient food to provide the agreed amount of customer choice with minimum wastage
- Deputise in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Carry out the directions of the Head Chef, ensuring that you coordinate the efforts of more junior members
- Ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- Ensure food is prepared to required standards checking for taste, presentation and quality
- Ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- Ensure all food sent out is correctly garnished
- Ensure portion control, preparation and storage methods avoid wastage and keep down costs
- Assist in completion of relevant paperwork reproduction and wastage sheets, cleaning records etc
- Ensure the kitchen and service area are clean, tidy and attractive during service
We're looking for a skillful Chef De Partie who has the essential skills and qualities:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to spot new and innovative ways to produce food solutions to our customers.
- Good people skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in a similar environment Food Hygiene Certificate
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- City & Guilds 706/1 or NVQ equivalent
If our Chef De Partie position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.