Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef De Partie? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Chef De Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food; Ensuring all work is to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. The successful candidate will also assist in the smooth running of kitchen with direction from the Head Chef.Main responsibilities
The successful Chef De Partie will:
- Prepare and cook sufficient food to provide the agreed amount of customer choice with minimum wastage
- Deputise in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Carry out the directions of the Head Chef, ensuring that you coordinate the efforts of more junior members
- Ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- Ensure food is prepared to required standards checking for taste, presentation and quality
- Ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- Ensure all food sent out is correctly garnished
- Ensure portion control, preparation and storage methods avoid wastage and keep down costs
- Assist in completion of relevant paperwork reproduction and wastage sheets, cleaning records etc
- Ensure the kitchen and service area are clean, tidy and attractive during service
We're looking for a skillful Chef De Partie who has the essential skills and qualities:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to spot new and innovative ways to produce food solutions to our customers.
- Good people skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in a similar environment Food Hygiene Certificate
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- City & Guilds 706/1 or NVQ equivalent
If our Chef De Partie position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.