Located in Newbury- Harrods Distribution Centre, We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager to join our high quality team.
As Chef Manager, working Monday - Friday, you will be responsible for providing Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner to the 300 Harrods staff we have on site.Main responsibilities
You will be responsible for overall efficient and effective management of the team and site, whilst providing a quality service. Responsible for the preparation, cooking and service of food to agreed standards and specification. To ensure the efficient and economic use is made of all resources, including stock, team members and company assets.Ideal candidate
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar environment
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people
- Minimum 2 years catering experience
- Excellent financial acumen
- I.T literate
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.