We are looking for an experienced Hospitality Personnel to provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers in a Hospitality service environment, whilst ensuring a flexible approach to the day to day needs of the business.Main responsibilities
To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
• To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered
to at all times
• To demonstrate a can‐do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
• To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their menu selection choice
• To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
• Positive Customer and Client Feedback
• Maintain a professional image
• Demonstrates a full understanding of the menu choices available
• Is passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
• Is able to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative
• Acts with honesty and integrity
• Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
• Customer service focused
• Team player and can‐do attitude
• Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
• Self motivated and able to use own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
• Flexible in working hours and pattern
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.