Part Time Chef
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Chef to join our highly motivated team.Main responsibilities
The successful Chef will:
- Prepare, assemble and cook all menu dishes, whilst providing high quality dishes for the customer and client.
- Assist in the general cleaning of the kitchen, always maintaining high standards of hygiene.
- Drive sales through centrally driven menu plans and ensure compliance through preferred suppliers.
- Provide high quality service to customers and client in line with a food service offer that is applicable to sector and client.
We're looking for a skillful Chef who has the essential skills and qualities:
- Always strives to deliver above and beyond expectations
- Has a proven desire for the delivery of the highest quality of service and food offer obtainable
- Has the drive to ensure that all results are attained in the most professional and honest manner
- City & Guilds 706/1 & 2 or NVQ equivalent
- Experience of supervising a team
- Good people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
If our Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.