Chef Manager - Palmers Green
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Palmers Green.
For the right Chef Manager, we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass. This is mainly a Monday-Friday 7am-3pm role but the unit operates over 7 days so you may be required to be flexible to support.
Looking for Catering Managers that have Chef experience.Package description
- Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
As the Chef Manager, you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team of 5 with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You will be cooking the breakfast and lunch for 200 Arla employees and help provide hospitality services.Ideal candidate
- Previous Catering Management experience
- From a Chef background
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.