Hotel and Club Manager
We have an exciting new position for an experienced Catering or Hotel Manager to oversee the hotel and catering operations for the exclusive members only club along with some smaller catering outlets based at Oxford University!
For the right candidate we offer a fantastic salary and package along with real career progression opportunities.Main responsibilities
To organise and supervise the hotel & associated operations within a single contract, meeting the standards required by Compass and the client. To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the units within the remit, to provide great quality food service and support services as required. Responsible for the management, development and training of around 20 team members. Ensure your contract is compliant and run commercially in line with net growth and retention targets.Ideal candidate
- Food and Beverage management essential
- Hotel management desirable but not essential
- Hospitality and/or events experience, with demonstrated ability to lead teams to deliver results within this area
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record of growing sales and retaining business
- Previous budget management and/or profit & loss responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness
- I.T & computer literate
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.