2 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Supervisor to join our team across the Southern Health Contract based in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will assist with the smooth running of the catering and cleaning operation, co-ordinate, train and work with the catering and domestic team to provide a high quality service to exceed expectations of our clients.Package description
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Supervisor to join our team across the Southern Health Contract based in Basingstoke.
Please note you must have a valid driving licence if you wish to apply for this position as this is a mobile role, you will be working across various sites on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. A Company Van will be provided for the travel.Main responsibilities
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- Ensure all duties are carried out in line with Medirest standards
- Support the Unit Manager in supervising and development of the team
- Ensure the delivery of high standards of food quality and service
- Ensure all cleaning schedule KPI’s are signed on completion
- Assist in the control of all stock items and to complete a full stock take of all food, cleaning and disposables on a weekly basis
- Ensure any accidents, near misses, and customer complaints are reported promptly
- Remain professional at all times
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and maintained as per cleaning schedules
- Comply with all Health and Safety legislations
- Record any training that is undertaken on all staff’s individual training cards
- Prepared to cover Cleaning, Portering, Housekeeping and Chef duties in both our Community Hospitals and Clinics
- Previous experience within a catering role
- Supervisory experience
- Experience within a Hospital or Residential Care Home would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.