Looking for a new opportunity as a Bar Manager? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Bar Manager to provide an effective and efficient service to customers. Our hand selected Bar Manager will ensure that the environment continues to be a pleasant one to work in.
We are looking for an experienced Bar Manager to join our fantastic team here at the Roehampton Club, working 40 hours per week, on a rolling rota. Any additional hours worked will be taken as lieu time. We are based 5 minutes’ walk from Barnes station, 15 minutes from Waterloo and plenty of Buses stop nearby.Main responsibilities
The successful Bar Manager will indulge in the following duties:
- Handling cash and stock
- Till operating
- Balance payments against the till.
- Acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Quality check our stock
We're looking for a skillful and hands on Bar Manager who has the essential skills and qualities:
- A minimum of 2 years as a bar tender
- Proven successful track record within management
- Experience in a similar environment
- Good verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong team player
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.