Deputy General Catering Manager
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Deputy General Manager to assist the General Services Manager in one of our prestigious flagship sites in Farnborough.
As well as overseeing the catering operation, you'll also be assisting with the cleaning, hospitality and reception in the General Services Manager's absence.
The Deputy General Manager will be managing 1 main Restaurant, a Costa café and two satellite sites, 1 within walking distance of the main site and 1 around 2 miles from the main site.Package description
- Up to £35,000 dependent on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
- To assist the General Services Manager, in the day to day operation of this contract
- Motivate and engage a large team
- Delivery all financial aspects of the contract for both client and company whilst driving the current business and developing future opportunities
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems and processes.
- Management experience within the housekeeping, catering and hospitality industry
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Eye for detail
- Excellent leadership skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- MUST have a hands on management style as this role will be hands on as well as managing
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.