ChefLooking for a new opportunity as a Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility? Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef to join our highly motivated team.
This Chef role is 30 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 2pm-8pm. The site is closed on weekends. There is ample on site parking available, also close to Stonebridge Park train station, and on the 18 bus route. Full uniform and training is provided, however previous experience in catering is required.Main responsibilities
- Working together with the team
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
The successful Chef will indulge in the following duties:
- Prepare, assemble and cook all menu dishes, whilst providing high quality dishes for the customer and client.
- Assist in the general cleaning of the kitchen, always maintaining high standards of hygiene.
- Drive sales through centrally driven menu plans and ensure compliance through preferred suppliers.
- Provide high quality service to customers and client in line with a food service offer that is applicable to sector and client. If our Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!We look forward to receiving your CV.
Quadrant, a joint venture company between Compass Group UK &; Ireland and Royal Mail, is the specialist provider of catering and vending services to the Royal Mail.