Chef/CookLooking for a new opportunity as a Chef/Cook? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef/Cook to join our highly motivated team..Main responsibilities
The successful Chef/Cook will indulge in the following duties:
- Prepare, assemble and cook all menu dishes, whilst providing high quality dishes for the customer and client.
- Assist in the general cleaning of the kitchen, always maintaining high standards of hygiene.
- Drive sales through centrally driven menu plans and ensure compliance through preferred suppliers.
- Provide high quality service to customers and client in line with a food service offer that is applicable to sector and client.
- If our Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!We look forward to receiving your CV.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.