Contract Director - Oxford Brookes University
Chartwells is currently looking a Contract Director to run the contract at Oxford Brookes University delivered across 5 campuses.
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.Main responsibilities
- To have overall accountability for a multi-site, single client contract. To develop and lead a team of Managers within a single contract to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to.
- Drive food service and support service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
- Review business performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting.
- Demonstrate commercial value to the Leadership and Executive teams in line with the One Compass vision, values and overall business strategy.
- To continually define, monitor and deliver contractual commitments across all areas, managing other stakeholders as necessary to exceed client expectation
- Support and inspire the in situ team – to maintain and develop already high standards
- Owning reporting for the contract – financial, operational and performance metrics
- Able to anticipate client needs and preferences
- Commercially astute
- Diplomatic, resilient and intellectually astute
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Credible and respectful of others
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.