We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
We are currently seeking a Guest Relations to play a key role in ensuring the smooth operation of the RCP front of house and small meetings. As the first point of contact for visitors to the college it is the role of the GR to create a positive first impression by projecting a willing and helpful attitude and providing a high level of efficiency and service for visitors, including event organisers, college personnel and guests of William Harvey House.
Applicants will need to be confident, friendly and professional in dealing with customers and knowledgeable about all aspects of the RCP, including the events taking place and the museum exhibits. Candidates must be good team players able to use their own initiative, have good time management and most importantly can deliver excellent customer service.
You must have a minimum of 1 years front of house and Hospitality events experience in a similar venue however we would consider candidates who have had other customer service and event operational experience as we will provide training and development for the right person.
Typical duties will include:
• Have a clear presence around the front of house areas and carry out regular walk rounds to ensure the front of house floors and stairways, garden area, toilets and cloakroom are clean and tidy and assist staff at throughout the busy periods
• Ensure small meeting room set ups are to standard and all AV equipment and catering is in place prior to client arrival
• Meet and greet the organiser of the small meeting and run through the function sheet
• Handle telephone, email and face to face enquiries in a professional and efficient manner
• Have extensive knowledge of the front desk systems; RDZ, Visitor net and RoomMaster
Applicants must be:
• Passionate about exceeding customer expectations
• Enthusiastic, positive and motivated to continually develop services levels
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high standard of both verbal and written English
• Smart, presentable ad courteous with a welcoming personality
• Organised, able to multitask and show initiative with an eye for detail