Customer Service Assistant Part Time
Customer Service Assistant
Looking for a new opportunity as a Customer Service Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Customer Service Assistant to join our team to pursue the following:
- Food production
- Front of house services
- General support with running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Assistant to work 32.5 hours per week on a part time basis.Main responsibilities
The successful Customer Service Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality, as required
- Observe and comply with all procedures relating to cash handling and security
- Till operating
If our Customer Service Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Quadrant, a joint venture company between Compass Group UK &; Ireland and Royal Mail, is the specialist provider of catering and vending services to the Royal Mail.