Looking for a new opportunity as a Security Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Security Supervisor to supervise and oversee our security functions within our organisationMain responsibilities
The successful Security Supervisor will indulge in the following duties:
- Train and schedule programs
- Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
- Provide security to office staff, buildings and properties.
- Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
If our Security Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.