Customer Service Assistant Part Time
Customer Service Assistant
Looking for a new opportunity as a Customer Service Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Customer Service Assistant to join our team to pursue the following:
- Food production
- Front of house services
- General support with running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Assistant to work 26 hours per week on a part time basis.Main responsibilities
The successful Customer Service Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality, as required
- Observe and comply with all procedures relating to cash handling and security
- Till operating
If our Customer Service Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.