4 days left
- Full Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Cleaning Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Cleaning Supervisor to supervise, train and work alongside our staff, maintaining our highest standardsMain responsibilities
The successful Cleaning Supervisor will indulge in the following duties:
- Train and develop the team to ensure they have the required skills to do their jobs safely and well
- To manage the team in line with company procedures including conducting return to work interviews and disciplinary investigations as appropriate
- Completing staff rotas, timesheets, wages & other paperwork as required.
- Overseeing stocktakes, and controlling stocks within your area.
- Carry out general cleaning duties as required
If our Cleaning Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.