Cleaning Supervisor Part Time
- Part Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Cleaning Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Cleaning Supervisor to manage the work of our Cleaning Staff and undertake, as part of the team, to ensure all areas are kept and presented to our highest standardsMain responsibilities
The successful Cleaning Supervisor will indulge in the following duties:
- Be involved in the appointment of Cleaning Staff
- Train, instruct and supervise
- Cleaning, sweeping and vacuum cleaning
- Emptying of bins
- Washing, dusting and polishing surfaces, including floors, walls, tables etc
- Scrubbing and buffing floors using powered equipment on the relevant floors
- Cleaning of toilet areas, to include replenishing of toilet rolls, soap and hand towels
If our Cleaning Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.