Office Administrator - Kings College Hospital
4 days left
- Part Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a office Administrator at Kings College Hospital. You will join our highly motivated and focused team who deliver operational services at King's College and you will be responsible for dealing with a wide range of administrative support for various departmentsMain responsibilities
- Displays a responsible, flexible can-do approach to work duties with a passion to provide high standards of customer care and supports colleagues to achieve personal and team goals
- Take ownership of work load
- Proactively report any issues
- Shares knowledge & experience with other team members. Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- Ability to communicate efficiently with work colleagues, and customer service skills.
- Initiative & ability to identify, resolve & escalate problems accordingly
- Methodical & organised approach to work
- Checkable references
- Ability to adapt and meet frequently changing work environment internally and externally
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, working in more than 50 acute hospitals and medical treatment centres. Our aim is to provide the highest quality, best value cleaning, catering, logistics support and retail services to the healthcare sector.