Catering Assistant - London Bridge Hospital
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity to join our talented Patient Dining Team has become available at the prestigious private London Bridge Hospital (close to the Station). We are currently recruiting a full time Catering Assistant to help maintain the high standards of the Food & Beverage service.
This role is ideal for an individual with a caring nature and outgoing personality. This is a full time role (37.50 hours per week) with flexible hours on a weekly rota basis.
Medirest Signature is the specialist private healthcare division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. As the UK’s leading healthcare support service provider, our aim is to improve patient satisfaction by providing the highest quality patient dining experience.Main responsibilities
Responsible for the patient meal service in the hospital, this role will involve direct interaction with Patients and Medical staff on ward areas during meal times with main duties to include:
- Deliver menus and take orders from patients, giving help and advice where necessary on allergens and dietary requirements.
- Preparing of Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner meals.
- Delivering meals directly to patients with an enthusiastic customer service.
- Offer a hot beverage round during each service.
- Clear down ward areas and wash up dirty dishes ensuring that the kitchen is fully prepared for next service.
- Liaise with ward staff to ensure patients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Offering a great customer service by putting the patient first.
- Competent to work within or lead, manage and develop the team.
- Acts in line with guidelines and procedures, to ensure the team operates to it’s maximum potential.
- Always strives to deliver above and beyond the expectations set by management, customer and client.
- Has a proven desire for the delivery of the highest quality of service.
- Has the drive to ensure that all results are attained in the most professional and honest manner.
- Experience necessary in a similar environment.
- High standards and quality driven.
This position is subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including a Disclosure & Baring Service check (no cost to the applicant).About the company
Medirest Signature is the specialist private healthcare division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. At this contract we deliver Housekeeping and Catering services within world leading private healthcare facilities.