- Part Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Assistant Manager? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Assistant Manager to provide an effective and efficient service to customers.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team based in Harrogate at our Costcutter store. This is a full time Assistant Store Manager role, working 40 hours per week. Opening times of the store are between 8:30am-22:00pm. Own transport is recommended, and there is on site parking available. Full training provided.Main responsibilities
The successful Assistant Store Manager will indulge in the following duties:
- Cash handling, Stock taking and Till operation.
- Ensure employees consistently demonstrate customer care, selling techniques, merchandising skills and knowledge of menu.
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards.
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Quality check stock, ensure budgets are understood and achieved, create staff rosters that are in line with budget.
If our Assistant Store Manager position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.