1 day left
- Full Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Sandwich Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Sandwich Chef to join our highly motivated team.
We are looking for a well organised individual able to work in a busy catering environment, with a willingness to work paid overtime in the evening to help out with events and functions.Main responsibilities
The successful Sandwich Chef will indulge in the following duties:
- Making gourmet and classic sandwiches for all hospitality bookings
- Baking off rolls and baguettes daily and making all sandwich fillings to chefs specification
- Basic commis duties if sandwich levels are low, chopping vegetables, tray up breakfast items, dicing fruit etc.
- Basic cooking skills i.e., marinade and cook chicken for roasting then to chill for sandwich use.
- Basic knowledge of food hygiene and willingness to learn.
If our Sandwich Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.