Deputy National Account Manager
A unique opportunity to join one of our key contracts in the heart of London, with UK wide travel expected, has come up! If you are an ambitious General Manager/Deputy Account Manager, looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, this could be the role for you!
Supporting the Account Manager in managing the full catering operation across 20 sites in the UK, overseeing all high end hospitality and high volume employee dining; no day is ever the same! With a team of 160 overall, and £8.5million turnover responsibility; you will need to be a strong leader, a passionate foodie and enjoy a fast paced environment!Package description
Up to £50,000 + benefits
UK wide travel expected
Prestigious, high profile contract - lots of opportunities to develop!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.
- Day to day oversight of a team of 160
- Client and stakeholder management
- Manage the day to day catering operation across 20 sites - including high volume employee dining and high end hospitality
- Review standards and improve processes, with a focus on sharing best practice
- A hands on approach to management and ensuring a smooth running operation
- Financially astute and commercial awareness is key
- To develop and manage a network of internal relationships to ensure customer requirements are met and exceeded
- Continuously champion all improvement activities across the contract
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with all levels of at all levels
- Ensuring HSE & FS
- General Manager/Deputy Account Management experience
- Corporate B&I experience alongside high end hospitality
- Strong financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen
- Experience of managing large teams and turnovers within a high profile operation
- Multi-outlet/operations experience
- Competence and confidence in abilities
- Confident people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Passion for hospitality and fine dining
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER