Weekend Catering Assistant
Looking for flexible Catering work? The Compass Group are able to offer a position as a catering assistant within their Healthcare sector.Package description
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part time Catering Service Assistant to join our lovely catering team at RMBI Shannon Court in Hindhead, Surrey. Ideal candidates will have previous catering or care experience. Ideal candidates will be flexible in their working approach and be available to work 5 out of 7 days including bank holidays.Main responsibilities
- Undertaking a variety of tasks within the catering facility including; serving hot & cold food, clearing tables, refreshment service, operating the till & cash handling
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- To prepare food items using very basic cooking skills i.e. baked potatoes with salad garnish and filling, preparing sandwiches, cooking of eggs, bacon, chips.
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy to promote a safe working environment at all times
- A smart and tidy appearance is imperative to this role
Ideally, successful candidates will have previous experience within a similar role or an understanding of the catering industry. A desire to offer the highest standards in customer service is essential.About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.