We currently have an exciting opportunity for a domestic housekeeper/cleaner who has the qualities to provide a clean and welcoming environment for our colleagues and clients.Package description
Successful candidates will need to be available to work bank holidays as this position is based on a Monday to Friday contract at Fleet Community Hospital.Main responsibilities
- Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for customers by following the required policies and procedures.
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis.
- Serving tea and meals to patients throughout the day.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of bedrooms, corridors and toilets.
- Dispose of waste accordingly.
- Working individually and as part of a team.
- Comply with security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
- Passion about hygiene and customer service
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- An immaculate appearance
- A 'Can do' attitude
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.